Online SAT Course with a Live Instructor
- Once a week, 2 hours per session. (See schedules below.)
- Tuition is by month. Start when you like.
This SAT course is designed to focus on these key areas:
- Practice tests
- Test reviews
Of interest to parents:
- First, we are on your side. We have your best interests at heart. We've been doing this for decades now and have been building this specific program since the early 2000s. We're not just educators, we're parents, too. Feel free to contact us anytime to talk to get a sense of us as people.
- Yes, this course is taught by expert instructors over video in real time. No, in this class, the students aren't watching pre-recorded videos.
- Homework: Yes, we actually assign and check to make sure the students are doing the homework. Yes, we have pretty good rapport with our students and will remind them if they're falling behind.
- We work really hard to offer value and quality. We are parents too, and are fully committed to helping (been doing this since 1998). We have reviews on our site, but check out our unfiltered reviews.
- Trial class: We ask that you register and pay for the class. If it's not going to work out for you, we will issue a refund for that class and all remaining classes no worries and no questions asked. (This is for new students only, please.)
- Monthly tuition: Tuition is charged monthly automatically to your credit card. During that time, you have access to the online learning system and the right to attend live sessions. Most months have four live sessions, but some may have three and others may have five. Tuition is based on the average number of live sessions, and we do not charge less or more for that month. We do not discount for a partial month.