SAT Prep at Sacred Heart Cathedral
SAT Prep for Mar 14, 2020 SAT test
Location: Sacred Heart Cathedral, Room 303
Details: 17 sessions (~39 hours total). Note: We will administer 2 practice tests. On those days, class will be approximately 2.5 hours longer.
- Jan 6, 2020 (Mon) – Mar 9, 2020 (Mon)
- Mondays (4pm – 6pm) and Saturdays (9am – 11am for lessons; 9am – 1:30pm for tests on Jan 18, 2020 and Feb 15, 2020)
- No class on Jan 20, 2020 (Mon) for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day or Feb 17, 2020 (Mon) for Presidents' Day
- What materials will I need? We provide the class materials in your first class, so just arrive with your usual assortment of pens, erasers, highlighters, and the like.
- Will you register for the official SAT for me? We cannot do that as we have no affiliation with College Board at all. If you don't already have an account, you will need to create one yourself at collegeboard.org.
- I can't make it to class on Feb 31 because I have a meet/recital/family trip. Can I make up the class? Or get a discount for missing that day? Unfortunately, because this course is held on-site at SHC, we cannot offer any make-up classes. We also do not discount or pro-rate the course for the days you're not attending. We do, however, have an abundance of material available online and in print that cover most of what we do in class, so we hope that you would take advantage of that.