each title, we can see examples and a short explanation of why they are important
for us to learn.
- a, the, my, its, no, 's, etc.
- A very simple concept, yet fundamental
to English grammar!
of the Subject and Verb
- Here I come! Never do I sleep at night.
- Very tricky and one of the hardest types of questions on the TOEFL or
Known as vs. Known
for vs. Know to do something
- She is known as Tabitha. She is known
for asking crazy questions in class. She is known to disappear for several days
at a time.
- A minor point, but you will see it on the TOEFL sometimes.
- in, over, about, on, like, despite, because of.
- One of the hardest
and most important parts of English to learn. We will see this on the TOEFL and
- We have over 100 listed, we need to know about 90% of this
list before we take the TOEFL!
- half, most, many, some, all, 60%.
- Have you ever said something like
this: "Most of people want
to learn more English."? If so, you need to read this!
- On the TOEFL
all the time, and one of the most common mistakes, in speaking, in writing, and
on the TOEFL!
- since, because, although, when, that, what.
need to know 95% of this list before you take the TOEFL!!
went, gone, seen, been.
- Did you know that English has more than 300 irregular
verbs?? Here is a list of 120 of the most common ones!! You need to know about
80% of this list for the TOEFL!